These cookies allow you to explore OverDrive services and use our core features.
Without these cookies, we can't provide services to you. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability.
- Innovations In GIS 5: Selected Papers from the Fifth National Conference on GIS Research U.K..
- Biggest, Strongest, Fastest | Rainbow Resources?
- No customer reviews.
- Coaching entwickeln: Forschung und Praxis im Dialog (German Edition).
- Biggest, Strongest, Fastest : Steve Jenkins (author) : : Blackwell's?
- Chassins Operative Strategy in Esophageal Surgery?
- Il Matrimonio Perfetto. Ideare, Organizzare e Vivere il Giorno più Bello della Tua Vita. (Ebook Italiano - Anteprima Gratis): Ideare, Organizzare Vivere ... più Bello della Tua Vita (Italian Edition).
They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address.
Add to Cart
Biggest, Strongest, Fastest : Steve Jenkins (author) : : Blackwell's
Learn how to read digital books for free. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.
- Solid Foundation.
- Customer Reviews!
- Rroû (La petite Vermillon) (French Edition);
- Create a List!
- You have chosen not to accept cookies.
- Biggest, Strongest, Fastest.
March 27, - Published on Amazon. Verified Purchase.
The book is great for little ones. Love the size image comparison to humans for each animal. My only issues is that the book focused only on animals and mostly mammals. I would have liked for the book to have included the smallest living thing bacteria and the oldest living thing bristle cone pines and the tallest living things sequoias. I just think kids need to know there are living things beyond animals. January 2, - Published on Amazon. Unfortunately, I feel this one isn't as stunning of some of his more recent work. The colors aren't as vibrant, the illustrations aren't as complex, and the concept isn't as creative.
Literature & Math: Biggest, Strongest, Fastest
February 15, - Published on Amazon. The author has written many other similar beautifully illustrated books about the facts of animal biology. The text is largely fact based but presents an opportunity for the reader and child to talk about and imagine exotic animals. January 8, - Published on Amazon.
I got this for my grandson and found that I enjoyed it as much as he did. It has some really interesting facts and the artwork is beautiful.